Every business whether it’s Salon & SPA, Restaurant, Showroom, any offline or online store wants to have qualified lead. Lead generation is an important aspect of every business and for effective lead generation, we need to find out the right platform or medium to reach out to our target audience.
Facebook Advertising, Google Adwords and Email marketing are effective medium for generating leads. This medium need to be used effectively and smartly to reach our product or service to larger audience resulting into lead.
Here are 5 Facebook marketing hacks you need to know:
- Spend less get High result: Facebook helps to show or promote your product or service offer to required audience in configured geography. The audience of Facebook ads will be completed depends on type of audience you are targeting in ads.
Facebook algorithm spends your daily budget in effective way to help you to get more number of leads. The ads will be displayed to your target audience with people that are more interested into your product / service or people who have shown interest in your product or similar product.
Spend Less Get High leads, when you have high daily budget then Facebook will try to use combination of your target audience and budget to display the ads. The changes are high that lot target audience will be able to view your ads but not resulting into leads.
When you spent less, Facebook ads with low daily budget are more likely to be displayed to people who either shown interest in product /service or similar product. As your budget is low so spending that amount won’t be difficult for Facebook algorithm. The algorithm can easily find the required number of interested audience and the ads will be shown first to people who are more likely to click on it to engage with it.
For more details or info you can connect with TrueRatingApp team.
2) Analyse and Understand behaviour of your Customer to Target new Audience : Audience Insights tool provided by Facebook is a very useful to analyse and understand the characteristics of your audience such as demographics, interests, job title, page likes, purchase behaviour etc.
You can use this tool to understand your target audience. You can upload your existing customer list on Audience Insights to understand their traits. Then you can use these insights to target new people. Once you understand your ideal customer, it will help you target the right audience set. The right targeting will help you to get a very high proportion of valid leads.
3) Make your target audience land on the website or Call on your Business Number: There can be different kind of Facebook ads that can be created and targeted to required audience. People can like your ads, share, comment, click on link or call to your business number if you have specified the number in CALL.
Ads with website link can help you to increase signup on website or if you add your product or service page link then interested customer can directly check pricing, offer and required product/service details. And the customer will actually engage with your product or service with more time comparing to just receiving any reaction on Facebook post. Specifying the calling number of business can help you to get more calls from interested customers. Once they call on business number then you can briefly describe the product or offer or service that you are offering. Even if not buy or purchase your product or service immediately but still he has your number, so changes are good that he will connect with your business when he need your service or product.
4) Invite people who have engaged with your post to like your Page
For small businesses and brands looking to get the most out of every single Facebook post, there’s a hidden option to invite people who have engaged with your content on Facebook to like your page.
To access this feature, locate the hyperlink underneath the each post that shows how many people have liked it and the number of comments or people reaction.
Next, click directly on that link (works for both desktop and mobile). That will bring up the full list of people who have liked the post. On the right hand side of the pop-up menu it’ll show which people currently like your page or not. If they don’t, you can quickly invite them to like your page directly within that list. If they accept your invitation then you have new Facebook like for your page.
5) Use custom questions in lead forms – Try to use custom questions in your lead forms , question relevant to your business will help you to get huge amount of valid leads.
Using custom questions related to businesses will help you to know if the person who has filled up the lead form has answered your question, This can help or not. Moreover, we also noticed that the quality of the leads improved as only those people who have a business filled up the lead forms.
We fetched some great results from Facebook marketing. So can you!
Share with us which Facebook Marketing hack worked best for your business in the comment section below.